The President’s Climate Commitment Committee (PC3) seeks proposals for small-scale projects that improve environmental sustainability practices at TCNJ.
Proposals will be evaluated based on their feasibilty and how well they address PC3 objectives. Proposals should be one to three pages and include:
- The specific goals of the project and how it furthers PC3’s mission;
- The impact of the project during its implementation;
- The long-term impact of the project, including what person or organization will be in charge of it in furture semesters;
- A clear plan for starting and finishing the work, including the number of people involved;
- Contact information for the person in charge;
- Faculty or staff advisor (if applicable);
- An itemized budget.
Please send your proposal to Brian Potter (email@example.com) with “PC3 project 2018-19” in the subject line. Proposals will be accepted from now until March 8. 2019 or until the targeted funds are spent. Note that once your project is approved you will need to present to the committee the outcome of your project. Please contact Professor Potter with any questions.