TCNJ students created a new app for the campus community to get around. Why pay for Uber when you can travel with a fellow Lion?
Check out this awesome video on how it works:
TCNJ’s carpool app allows you to find rides with TCNJ students, staff, and faculty. Join today to split the cost and hassle of commuting.Visit www.tcnj.edu/rideshare to download and get started!
1) Download the “TCNJ Rideshare” App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store;
2) Create a profile;
3) Add a ride request.
The most frequent users of TCNJ Rideshare earn exclusive rights to a premium parking spot for the month.
Reasons to use TCNJ Rideshare:
- Save hundreds of dollars per year! You’ll save money on gas and wear and tear on your car.
- Help reduce TCNJ’s carbon footprint! 20% of TCNJ’s greenhouse gas emissions come from transportation to and from campus.
- Conserve natural resources! Fewer miles driven means less oil and gas burnt
- Get access to premium parking spots! Students are eligible for prime parking spots in lots 5 and 7; faculty and staff carpoolers are eligible for prime parking spaces in lots 1, 4, 12, and 16.
Questions? Contact Brian Potter, email@example.com, 609-771-3075